– 44th Grandmaster from India, and one among the 1900 odd chess Grandmasters in the World!
– Winner of 11 International medals and have traveled to 11 countries on three continents to play chess (and counting).
– Have coached students in the rating range of 1000-2400. Successful students on average have gained 250+ rating points within two years of training.
– Worked with 4 age category national champions
– Coach of the Indian Sub-Junior Team to the 2019 World Olympiad
– One of the youngest certified FIDE Trainers in the World
– Visit Chess Gyaan for more information on coaching.
Management and Writing
– Author of The Modernized Berlin Wall Defense (2019) by Thinkers Publishing.
– Contributed to various Chess blogs across the internet.
– League Commissioner of the 1st Indian Chess.com League
– Commentator for the Indian Yogis team in PRO Chess League 2020 and Webster Windmills team in PRO Chess League 2017/18.
– Commentator at Asia’s biggest chess tournament Delhi Open 2019
– MA degree in Management and Leadership, with a certificate in Business Analytics from Webster University, USA
– BS Marketing from Lindenwood University, USA.
Adventure lover! My chess exploits as a player, coach, and manager have taken me to 11 countries on three continents.